Based at beautiful Bowdoin College, home of the oldest NCAA varsity women’s rugby program, Polar Bear Rugby Camp is uniquely designed to develop beginner, experienced and all-star rugby players through process-driven skill acquisition, athlete-centered coaching methods and a games-based curriculum. Coaches work individually with campers, teach tactical and technical rugby skills, provide feedback and stimulate learning through prep sessions, 1-on-1 work, and games. Special sessions on goal-setting, strength & conditioning, college admissions and video analysis are included. Known for the outstanding coaching each camper receives, Polar Bear Rugby Camp delivers real results and consistently receives high praise from campers, coaches and parents. See registration link further below.
- Curriculum designed specifically for:
- High School Girls * College Women * H.S to College transition * Middle School to H.S transition
- Residential & Commuter options
- Games-based Curriculum, Positional Skills, Attack, Transition and Defense, Video Analysis, College Admissions
- Professional coaching staff from England, Ireland, USAR, NCAA Varsity college caches, and more
- College Varsity Coach exposure: Showcase day
- Awards, Camp Gear, and Player Evaluations